Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mono Yellow

Hello again ladies,
I seem to be on a roll this week, so without further ado........
here is a two challenge card

I used varying shades of Yellow, yes they are all yellows

I used a Lili of the Valley image (from a stack I got free with a mag, but will probably have to invest in as she's sooo sweet), white square card blank, Honeycomb paper from my stash (years old I think), Yellow Papermania paper flowers and mini buttons, various yellow Promarkers and a clear Sakura Stardust pen. Oh and the Harlequin Yellow ribbon from create and craft (also had for years).

I hope it brings a ray of sunshine into your day

Buffy xx

3 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Hi :)
This is a beautiful creation in lovely colours and pretty details! Thanks for playing along at the LOTV challenge this time, hope to see you again on our next!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a cheerful colour!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Deborah Frings said...

Such a bright and cheerful card - so very pretty! Love that ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...