Wednesday 3 August 2011

Almost forgot

I almost forgot that I had promised to share some of the creations I made with my newly acquired stamps.
So for your enjoyment (I hope) here is one of my cards

I've named this one "Mint Daddy", he is another Lili of the Valley stamp I got at Doncaster
Isn't he adorable...........yes, yes, I know I said avoid cute but........Aaaawwwww, what daddy wouldn't love getting him...
The solid mint backers were made by die-cutting the next size up in plain white card and then colouring in with a promarker used in the image. I used the colour from the chair stripes.
The colour coordinating dots/buttons, same principle as backers but punched using a good old-fashioned hole punch you'd find in any office or home.

here is a close-up of dear daddy bear.

Buffy xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your colouring and shading is great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...