First we have the UK/Ireland Candy
then we have the Worldwide Candy
This will be going live in a couple of days. To be in with a chance of winning one of these lovely Candy giveaways there are only 4 simple rules;
- Follow my blog (click the follow button)
- Click the linky (to follow in a couple of days)
- Name and where you are (example; Buffy - UK/Ire or Buffy - World)
- Leave a link to the candy post on your blog
So I have been putting some of my advent dies together to create a little greetings card. I have used Advent dies 18-butterfly, 20-Heart, 24-Special day:
For this project I used:
LOTV - Twirling Ivy stamp, Certainly Celery SU cardstock, Flowery backing-paper (can't remember where - possibly TL magazine) and Honey-Doo Pink Sapphire mica powder.
Plus Promarkers - Sunkissed Pink, Dusky Rose, Apple Cider, Moss Green, Cool Grey 3, Ice grey 3.
I am entering this card into;
- Creatalious Challenges - Anything goes
- Passion for Promarkers - Add a Sentiment
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
AND my husband & I have manage to create a Oriental Rice Box cutting file, so for all of you who already have this wonderful machine I will try to add the file to my downloads page. (please be patient - it took us two days to work out how to create it - might take a couple more to get it onto my blog)
Here is the little gift box I made using our homemade file.
I am entering this little project into;
- Aurora Wings - Anything but a card
Back soon with a lovely Candy giveaway
Hugs and Happy thoughts