Sunday 30 April 2023

Quilty Heaven

  Well, what an exciting weekend that was, hope everyone had as much fun as I did, all will be revealed....did I get up to mischief.?......Me......as if I would...😉

I always love it when the Quilt & Stitch village comes to Uttoxeter. Getting to spend a fun day with my favourite ladies 


Enjoying a bit of hand-sewn happiness, lovely little tulips,

Seeing some amazing quilted creations

 

   Waterlily pond by Lorean Ellison

                                               

 



Japanese Dolls by Sue Ward


Koi by  Keta Jones


Sand in the Wind by Gunsu Gungor

And a bit of embroidery elegance



I wish I had managed to get the names of all these lovely creators but alas in my haste to see everything I simply forgot.

I can say that these wonderful creations were steeped with loving care and hopefully one day I can be on par with them.

What a fabulous day we all had. I'm already looking forward to next years Quilt & |stitch village at Uttoxeter Racecourse.

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...