Thursday 4 August 2011

Colour Challenge

Good evening all
I was quite intrigued by the Colour Q challenge,




these gave me quite a headache untill I remembered the free stamped stack I got from a mag the other day, then the flow started again







So, without further ado



I decided not to put a sentiment on the outside of this card as I felt it would take away from the design.
Stamped image - feebie Lili of the Valley image
Plain white tall card blank
White paper flowers - inked to suit
White self-adhesive Pearls
The stipes are simply trimmings from the background layers - all layers coloured by hand
Sakura clear stardust pen - from a little bit of glitz.

Hope you all like it

Buffy xx


4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sassy card Buffy! Love the feather boa!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Love the sparkly bits on the skirt and bow!!! That lili of the valley stack was a great freebie wasn't it?

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a super sweet card Buffy! I LOVE it!

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - this is fab!! Love the little girl trailing that boa!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...