Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Fantasy Card

I know  it's been a while since my last post, life just got so hectic......technically hasn't settled down much yet.

But I'm here to share a wonderful new challenge we have over at
Fab'n'Funky Challenges
 yes we want to see your fantasy creatures 

Our lovely sponsor this week is 

the prize is a voucher to spend in their online store

So without further ado, here is my inspiration piece for this weeks

I'm not going to shy away from the fact that I like Unicorns.
Please forgive my photo, I had a mishap with my small canon camera (dropped it whilswe were in London...DOH!) and the camera on my new phone.....well I'm still getting used to the phone....

Remember to pop over to view our lovely talented DT and visit their blogs.

Promise to not stay away for quite so long this time
Buffy xx

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

A Fab'n'Funky Bingo Card


I'm hostess this week over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and I've chosen a bingo card theme:

Like noraml bingo you can have a vertical or a horizontal or even a diagonal.
(please not the colours have to be the main feature colour but do Not have to be the only colour).

Our lovely sponsor this week is

For my example piece, I chose (Gems, Flower & Yellow)

So without further ado:

This lovely image is Orchid from Digistamps 4 Joy - Here

Please remember to visit Fab'n'Funky and view our lovely design teams blogs, don't forget to leave them a comment.

Back soon
Buffy xx

Wheellie interesting

Well we've gone wheels mad over at The Male Room

So I've whipped up a simple thank you card for the occasion.
This little chap is lovely,

Please pop over and visit our lovely design team and don't forget to leave them a comment.

Back soon
Buffy xx

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Fabulous Feathers

Good Morning
We have a new challenge for this week here at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Our challenge theme this week is 
Either use a bird image or use feathers (die cut, faux etc) on your creation

Unfortunately we heard last minute that our sponsor closed down
so there's a prize been put by DT leader Judith

it's a selection of Christmas dies from the 
Contemporary Christmas range 
at Crafter's Companion 

Here is my take on this weeks theme

 Our ladies always appreciate a visit so nip over to the Fab'n'Funky page and click the name you can hop over and leave a comment.

Back soon 
Buffy x

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Fabulous with Ribbon

We are having an interesting challenge over at Fab'n'Funky challenges 

You must use ribbon
and our lovely sponsor this week is 

crafty ribbons
 and the prize is

I chose gingham ribbon, I don't know why but there is something charming about ginham ribbon.

I love how two colours of ribbon can set each other off so well. I made it simple but I think it has big impact.

Please remember to visit our lovely DT ladies and leave them a comment. We have a few lovely new ladies with us now, so go say hello.

Back soon
Buffy xx  

Thursday, 12 January 2017

Mono Mayhem

Good evening
I am so tired right now it beyond belief. But a womans work is never done......
Especially when you have a very interesting 15yr old who's big on amine and dressing up.

Yes I did say a 15yr old who likes dressing up, you weren't imagining things. My youngest daughter's current costume of choice is to dress-up as Monokuma..........yeah if she hadn't show me an episode I'd be scratching my head too.
This charming little fellow is Monokuma, he's truly lovely..........isn't he?!?
He is in charge of a private school where students are expected to take-out their fellow students without being detected..............No I think it's weird too but hey ho, it's amine.

She presented me with a white and black vest top, the only demand was "Please get it the right way round, Pleeaassseee"
So from this:
To this:
Not my greatest costume triumph but thankfully my easiest.

I guess it's her prom dress next......

Did I mention she's doing her make-up to look like him too? Yeeeeaaaaaaah.......

Now all I need is some greek god to bath me and feed me grapes then masage my feet and tell me I'm a goddess..............

What....we all have to dream😇
Back soon
Buffy xx

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Simple Sea card

Another busy day and evening. I have whipped up a birthday card for one of my brother-in-laws.
It's a bit tongue in cheek this one, he's really quite mad about cars but this year I decided he was off to sea......
I included some gears and cogs just so he wouldn't feel to out of sorts. The paper is from some old stash but the stamps are a recent treat "For the Love of stamps - Ahoy Matey"

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Well, it's getting late and I still have lots to do.
Back soon
Buffy xx

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Fab'n'Funky New Year

Another year begins, although I'm slightly confused about where the last one went?!?
Not to worry though, it just means another year of creative fun....

So lets get the creative juices flowing with our first
And our first theme for the year is.....
"Little Girls"
Yes we would like to see your projects.

Our lovely sponsor this challenge is
So without further ado.......

I used a restricted colour pallette, which isn't easy when you love your pormarkers. Dusky pink, Sunkissed pink, Moss and Lemon. But of course a fairy isn't a fairy without glittery wings, so a sprinkle of Cameleon ultrafine glitter was called for. A few die-cut flowers, a butterfly (also sprinkled with glitter) and a sentiment.

 I like to die-cut using white 160gsm card and then colour them using markers. That way they blend perfectly with your chosen colour scheme. I also like to use a darkish backing card behind my image, to help it stand out better.

Please remember to visit all our lovely ladies and leave them so good vibes.
Let's start 2017 on a happy creative  path.

Back soon
Buffy xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...