Sunday 19 July 2020

Trip down memory lane

I was having a peek through some of my old post.
It's hard to believe I've been blogging for at over 10 years, since 2007 to be exact.

Anyway I've picked out a couple of favourites to share again

A Day at Doncaster - 2011 - hubby didn't enjoy the day and I just can't imagine why 😂 lack of trains I reckon


Happy Anniversary - Less is More - 2011 - got to love a One-Layer card


No Mistletoe Just Wine - 2016 - the saddest thing about this is my sis-in-law never got this card because I put it in a safe place.......................🤦


Kraft Away - 2016 - Ah my adventure into quilting.....


Fab'n'Funky Time Again - 2016 - Looking through all these posts, we seem to spend a lot of time at Donington Park Racetrack


Card Tutorial PLUS Hire a stall?? Oh Help  -  ah Christmas cards for the masses or should that be for my children to give out😂


Holy Crochet Batman - 2012  -  I can't believe how excited I got when this happened, especially since I can now whip up anything I set my heart on making. 
But you know what they say "You can never beat your first time 😉


Well that's it for this trip down memory lane, I hope you found something to inspire you.
I have met some amazing people an made some great friends, Thank You xx

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx


1 comment:

Chris said...

Buffy I've really enjoyed reading this post and looking back through your makes and memories- what a very multi-talented lady you are!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...