Wednesday 15 July 2020

Creative Free for All at Fab'n'Funky

Hello my lovely peeps,

So this week we have a really exciting challenge over at Fab'n'Funky challenges

CREATIVE FREE FOR ALL
But Add PINK
(we want to see your creativity set free, so you can make a card or crochet or knit or paint or sew or paper-piece. Absolutely any craft BUT make sure there is a good dollop of PINK!! 😁)

Lets take a better look at my little creations

Lets start with a clean and simple card.
It's just a plain white card with a PINK layer topped with a simple design of multiple butterfly stamps all in a PINK ink that matches the PINK layer. I deliberately left space on one side for a sentiment stamp. Here I've used happy birthday but on a design like this you could easily use "just for you", Thank you".....the list goes on.
(INGREDIENTS - plain white card blank, SU  Strawberry Slush Ink-pad and card-stock, Momentos Tuxedo black Ink-pad and plain white card-stock. TOOLS- Acrylic stamp blocks and Stamps from "For the love of stamps" range.

These 3 are my evening relaxation past-time, I happily sit crocheting whilst my husband plays on our PlayStation or we watch TV together. It's a nice simple pattern, I created the smaller ones as key-chains. (pattern can be found in tomorrows post). (INGREDIENTS - DMC Petra No.3 [54458 pale pink, 53803 fuschia, 5712 beige] and 2.5mm crochet hook and key-chain accessories)

 
We return to our Strawberry Slush card-stock for this little 3D card.  On a piece of 12x12 card-stock draw a line 5" from the bottom edge and cut along this line. Now on the 5" wide piece measure 2.5"  from long edge and draw a faint line (this is your centre fold-line) now measure 2.5" markers along the line you've just drawn, these will be the flaps of your faux-box. Once marked up cut down to the centre fold-line but no further than this. (the rest of the instructions can be found in tomorrows post)

Last but by no means least in the top left corner we have my Bedtime Story Buddy 
I designed this cuddly toy with a book pocket at the back to help encourage a love of book in very young children. No plastic eyes or nose so it's safe for children under 2, although I've put them up for  sale as 3+ (mainly to reduce the quantity of drooling 😂) I'm sorry but no instructions or tutorial for this one, I spent the best part of 3 months perfecting this pattern, I am on version 3 now and kind of happy with it, this Owl is not the only character in my Bedtime Buddy range but that is to follow.
If you would like one check out this link - ow.ly/mKh550AthYa

PLEASE - check out the wonderful inspiring design our lovely team at
have come up with and leave love x

Back tomorrow with the Ice-cream cone crochet pattern and the faux-box card instructions.
Hug & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx



2 comments:

Ranjith Ramadasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ranjith Ramadasan said...

Hi nice post Thank you. I have a blog in Tamil, Anyone need to learn Blogging in Tamil, SEO Tips Tamil, Wordpress Tips in Tamil, SERP, Google SERP Ranking in Tamil logon "Tech Helper Tamil" https://www.techhelpertamil.xyz/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...