Saturday 2 December 2017

In the 2nd Advent window

Hope everyone is ready for the next song line

In the 2nd advent window
My calender gave to me
Sparkling little stars die

This is so much fun. With this die I decided to make a reminder. One of my stamp sets has a wonderful sentiment that seemed almost to perfect for this die.
 For anyone who can't see it very well (apologies for photo) it says:
"Only in the darkness
can you see the stars"
It is a quote from Martin Luther King Jr, I think it is a wonderful sentiment we should all remember.

Unfortunately I was unable to capture the sparkle of the glitter on the stars. 
I put double-sided tape on some white card and then sprinkled iridescent ultra-fine glittler onto it. 
I then attached this to the back of the black card.
Using foam pads I mounted it on to the blue background.
There is a ribbon attached to the back, so it can be hung up.

See you tomorrow
Hugs and happy thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous die and perfect accompanying sentiment
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...