Wednesday 17 January 2024

Beat it, Eat it, Stamp it.

 Do you remember?

Micheal Jackson told us to Beat it, Weird Al told us to Eat it 

and over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we want you to....

 

Stamp it

 

Yes we want to see your Stamped images, they can be a  rubber/silicone stamp or a digital stamp. 

I have dug out one of my old Woodware stamps for this one...

It called - Three Toadstools

A variety of red, beige and green Promarkers to colour it in.

I used a cloud shaped punch from S.U. for the sentiment, I felt it broke up the rectangular feel of the card.

Please make sure to pop over and share some love with our Fabulous DT's - HERE

I've been working on my daughters costume and we are almost at the end, I can just about see a the light at the end of the tunnel, it's faint but I'm sure it's there   👀   so back soon with a sneak peek

Keep on creating

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


3 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card Buffy, love the stamp and your lovely clean design- superb colouring too!
xx

Pat said...

Lovely colourful card Buffy.

Pat xx

Ginny said...

love this image, wonderful bright card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...