Wednesday 4 October 2023

Show your Colouring

 So been a little while but I think I'm slowly getting back to me, which is a great thing.

Baked butter bread with my granddaughter, crocheted a witch & a candy corn BUT I also got back to some card-making.

And, our challenge this week over at Fab'n'Funky challenges is:

Show us your colouring

yeah, cool challenge right, so simple. So whether your a fan of pencils, markers, crayons or paint, just go wild and show us what ya got.

As you may have guessed I'm a fan of Promarkers, but here I allowed the cardstock to tell me where to add colour. Tan & sandstone promarkers to add shadows to the wals, terracota for the bricks and chimneys and a variety of greens for all the foliage. Plus, just for fun, a white gel pen for the cute picket fence, door and window sills.

This was also a multi layer masking excerise. Fence first, then the conifer, next the house and finally the small stones at the front.

Please visit all our lovely DT's and leave them some well deserved love.

I'll share my crochet makes next time.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


2 comments:

Chris said...

I love this Buffy, clever masking and beautiful colouring. I love the look of colouring on kraft and the touches of white really stand out and draw the eye.
Glad you are feeling better.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! What wonderful colouring, love this card. The image just pops with your white touches.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...