Saturday 14 October 2023

A crochet creation and CAS card

 Hello my lovelies,

I promised to share my latest crochet creation and here she is


 I even gave her a candy-corn. My granddaughter ran off with the candy corn but the little witch is sitting in our geocache waiting to be taken to her forever home.

I have also been doing quite a bit of card-making recently. I know there was a time when I would be posting on a regular basis but I lost myself for a while and I couldn't find me or my mojo. 

BUT

I'm starting to get back my mojo, it had just been buried quite deep.......SOOOO back to the importantly fun card-making/creating.

I have created this lovely little card for an interesting challenge

They have this intersting colour challenge at CAS Colour & Sketch and I can honestly say I probably wouldn't have put these 3 colours together myself and that's what makes it fun, so without further ado

And yes it's very simple and clean, maybe too simple. 

But it has presence and the cloloured hexagons  in this photo seems a lot darker than in real life, I'm going to have to check my camera setting.

So I used my S.U. hexagon punch, S.U. thin oval punch, white cardstock and Tuxedo black ink for the sentiment (which was free on a magazine and about 10yrs old)

Well I still have dozens of christmas cards to make so I will see you soon.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you're enjoying your crafting again Buffy, it's a lovely CAS card and the little crocheted witch is fab- so cute! I wish I could do that!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to hear you have your mojo back, I wonder why he goes walkabout, leaving us bereft? Anyhow, your little witch is such fun, I'm sure it will find a home soon. I love how you used the colours on your beautiful CAS card. It's good to go out of your safe zone sometimes. It worked well for you.
Faith x

Lucy said...

I'm glad to hear your crafty mojo has come back! Your card is perfect, not too simple at all!! I love how you've used out challenge colours in the form of patterned paper- it adds such a lovely bit of detail. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...