Saturday 28 October 2023

Weekend of chaos

 After a very soggy week, I spent over half the weekend trying to dry my crafting shed out. 

Well at least it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been, the roof is still in place.

On the plus side, have washed up all the water leaks it is now very clean. 

Still chaotic but clean (youngest daughter keeps threatening to go organise it, it's organised chaos), Hey I basically know where everything is! 

Ok Ok so now and then I put something back in the wrong place and then spend weeks trying to find it, BUT, that's when I discover an old stamp set I haven't used in years 😉

 

I just received news, I passed my college course "Understanding Autism" 💖Woohoo💖


So, how many of you remember me mentioning this back 2020


Well there will be more news to follow shortly 

PLUS 

I will be revealing something very soon (November)

So hit the follow button for updates

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...