Wednesday 19 June 2019

May your day be Furry and Bright

Hello again,

So this week over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we are thinking about

CHRISTMAS

Yeah yeah, it's only June

June?!?! Already?!?

Where has the year gone?

Yes we would love to see your christmassy creations.
I am pleased to say this challenge has meant I have another stamp-set that has now been christened. I know I know, hanging my head in shame for the quantity of "For the Love of Stamps" stamp-sets waiting to be loved. But I reckon over the next month we can turn that around

But back to the important part..........Sharing
This is "Furry and Bright" set, the whole set is adorable but \I thought |I would just start with the deer and save the other cuddly creatures for another card. I used the masking technique to create the border (Cardio Majestic - Festive Fir Cones)

Our lovely design team always enjoy your creations and your feedback, so pop over and give them some love. Don't forget to enter.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Buffy, great border and cute images.

Pat xx

Valerija said...

I love your wonderful card. Such a cute image and design.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...