Wednesday 5 June 2019

Something New

So we are looking at all things "NEW" this week at


So we would like to see your creation involving something 
NEW
It could be: a new baby, new job, new house 
OR
Maybe you have some new crafting stuff (stamps/ribbon/lace/etc)

I'm slightly embarrassed to say I have several NEW stamps (New as in, I bought them a few month back and completely forgot where I put them so they have never been used 😏

Well, no one is perfect.

So, here is my first NEW stamp set, it is For the Love of Stamps "Best Day Ever"





































I love the simplicity of this stamp set. I chose neutral colours and enhanced it with a little opalescence on the cake board and the pearls at the base of each layer. The tiny flowers I coloured  Sun-kissed Pink and the leaves are Apple Cider. If you look closely I have also created a thin boarder around the cake using a opalescent pen.
I will definitely be using this set again.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Valerija said...

Very cool, love the image.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...