Wednesday 10 March 2021

Spots and Stripes

 So I misread our DT brief for this weeks challenge - DOH!!!

We are doing... 

Spots and Stripes

over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges 

BUT 

I had noted it down as spots OR stripes like a ninny. And made a spotty card for my granddaughter and a stripy card for my nephew And here they are:

A simple, slightly steam-punkish card for my nephew. I was so happy when I rediscovered my wonky-squares dies. 
Cute spotting card for my little granddaughter. Can you guess how old she is? 😉 Just simple layering and a ribbon. The number die is the newest addition to my crafting stash and it's about a year old.

All cardstock and backing-papers are from old supplies of my stash collection. I'm still determined to work my way through the 2 boxes of backing-papers I have unearthed during my move into my crafting shed, which has now been dubbed Nannas nook. Photos to follow shortly

Please check out our lovely DT's creations and leave them some love.

Back soon with updates and sharing

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Valerija said...

Such beautiful cards, love them both.
Valerija xx

Jack123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...