Wednesday 24 March 2021

Fab'n'Funky Flowers

 So over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we have a lovely cheery theme


Flowers

Show us your flower power 


And I have two offerings to share with you.

Firstly a subtle green stepper, I have to confess it's a little bit of cheating as it is a TL die I bought a few years ago at Doncaster Crafting Live. The flowers are another TL die from my 2019 advent calendar.


This bright & bold card consists of some fabulous patterned paper I have had for over 5 yrs.
Pastel strips in one direction with bold strips woven the other way. I couldn't resist adding black flowers (TL die). This card was created with one of my friends in mind. I  know she'll like the bold colours. Not sure how she's going to feel about the 3 sheet of A4 that are the letter I included 🤣.

Please visit all our lovely DT's over at Fab'n'Funky challenges and leave them some love.

Back very soon with some crazy creations.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...