Wednesday 24 February 2021

Christmas challenge

 We are organising our Christmas card stash over at Fab'n'Funky challenges and I decided to die-cut my heart out to create a little Xmas wreath out of tiny leaf dies. 

Well, I've always been a little nutty 😜

The tiny leaf dies were a freebie from my TL subscription from 2019. It took me a good 20mins to cut the all out and a further 20mins to organise them into something that looked reasonably decent.


The Merry Christmas ribbon has been hiding in my stash for several years, so have the backing papers. 
Simple layering with the upper background papers are on foam-pads, the wreath also has foam-pads on the upper half and glue on the lower edge that is in contact with the raised backing.
The little reindeer has also been in my stash for several years and when I rediscovered him he became the focus of my design for this card.  

I am also happy to point out that this is the first card I have made in my She Shed 😀 The shed isn't quite finished but it's close.

Pop over and share some love with our lovely DT.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Jack123 said...

The Pensioner Life Certificate is an important document that needs to be uploaded in time to ensure that every benefit of the Pensioner will reach their footsteps, and in view of these pandemic situations, Life certificate for pensioners the online submission of the Pensioner Life Certificate has been seen hike and purple have happily adopted the online scheme. There is a traditional method which is to walk to the branch or your respective Pension provider office for submission, else one can use the online process which can be done if you have your Aadhar linked with a mobile number.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...