Wednesday 10 February 2021

Hearts and Love at Fab'n'Funky

 So we are in the mood for love over at Fab'n'Funky challenges, yes that's right, this weeks theme is 


Love and/or Hearts

Come show us your romantic side

I have gone for a simple easel card, with co-ordinating layers and backing papers. I used Hunkydory FtLoS characters which I coloured in using ProMarkers, The Love & Hearts die-cuts are from my TL advent calendar.

I'm not going to lie, I tried to make them look a little like me & hubby as this is going to be his valentines card. 

Ooow, oh no! I just realised I forgot his glasses. Well I'm off to find my fine-line pen.

Pop over and see the lovely DT creations and leave them love x


Hugs & Happy Thoughts

Buffy xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...