Wednesday 27 January 2021

Christmas at Fab'n'Funky

 So it might seem a little early but is it ever to early to start making your Christmas cards? At Fab'n'Funky challenges we think 

NO!

One card each month and by Christmas, you have some lovely cards for the ones you love. 




This little fairy will be appearing a lot in my card-making this year, I have decided that she will be trying out different looks.

In this incantation she is a Christmas/Yule fairy, with a red poinsettia and elf coloured outfit.
I coloured her in using ProMarkers.

It's a little hard to tell but the edge of the mushroom and the grass beneath are covered in frost (Sakura clear glitter gel pen).

The snowflakes around the card are from my TL Advent calendar, day 1. Simply cut from white cardstock and took my Sakura clear glitter gel pen to them and added clear glitter gems for extra sparkle.

I have also done a little bit of recycling on this card, the sentiment in the top right was cut out of one of the cards we received.

Check out our lovely DT designs and leave them a little love.

Back soon with more sharing

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...