Wednesday 22 May 2019

Oh Baubles to it

Back again

We have a fabulous challenge for you over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
So this week we want you to think
"Christmas"
So trees, pressies, baubles or Santa. Whatever makes Christmas for you.

I have had this fabulous bauble stamps set for a few months but not gotten round to using it.

I can honestly say I wished I'd used it sooner, it has so many possibilities. I have gone for a cool frosting toned theme.

I'm slightly disappointed with my photo as it is a little dark, and you can't really see the glitter gel I used on them.

Visit our lovely design team and leave them some good vibes. Fab'n'Funky

There is something so soothing  about sitting down to colour in something you've just stamped.

This is my first self-check, "Take the time to create something"

Think about how it makes you feel when you finish a card, the satisfaction of seeing your finished card and knowing the happiness it will bring someone.

Back soon
Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful card and I love the stamps you used.
Valerija xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS Christmas card love the stamp set and if you click on the card you can see the sparkle
carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...