Sunday 19 May 2019

Bring Me to Life

Hello

Sorry for not being around for a while. But I have been trying to fix Me. A dear friend has suggested I talk about the things that make me happy, those things that I love to do. But to use those things and the feelings they instil to share my experience and to help me heal myself.
But if in some small way it can help others then all the better.

Over the next few weeks I will talk about how life has been going, what I've learnt, how I've felt about my fear and anxiety. These are things my generation was taught not to talk about. So it is very hard for us, we are just learning to let it out.

So if you will bare with me. We will soon discuss

Life, the Universe & Everything

(Apparently the answer isn't 42 -
Hitchhikers Guide Lied to Us 😉)

Hugs & Happy thoughts 
Buffy x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You've been on my mind and in my heart these past few weeks. Life has been crazy, but I so needed to connect with you and send you a huge hug! Oodles of love from NZ, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...