Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lovely day of stamping

Been stamping my way through my friends stamp collection and can't wait to make lots of cards with the little nicknaks I've stamped. Of course Debs had lots of fun playing with my stamp collection as well.

Here is my new card which I am entering in the Colour Q challenge and the Mojo Monday challenge













My card





I used the halfpint heroes stamp set, Kraft paper, ProMarkers for the submarine and panels, Wonky square nestie and white papermainia quad. I quite like the way that the colours have not taken away the boyish appeal.

Well, back to playing with Debs stamps.....I do wish I had as many as her........

Buffy xx

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Thank you honey!!! It's been a fab couple of days! And I adore this cute card. We must do this again :) Hugs,

Arielle H Gordon said...

How cute!!! Very sweet card, Buffy - love that image! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...