Thursday 9 June 2011

Joshua's Card

Hello all,
our internet is totally dead, but my eldest has kindly allowed me to hook up at hers.

I have been quite busy with my card making, I have created a card for my god-son, based on the Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge and the DeNami Colour challenge







Here is my card:


I made a kraft card blank and used my spellbinders to cut the portholes. I then used the same die lus the next size up to make the framework for the portholes. The submarine I stamped when I was at my friends (think I'll add this one to my birthday list), the seaweed and fish were drawn freehand. I added cystal stickles to the bubbles.

11 comments:

Patrice said...

love the porthole look!

Kelly S. said...

Oh that is SOOOOO adorable! I love LOVE how you used the sketch, so creative! And you executed your little ocean scene to perfection...those portholes with the submarine floating by, ACK!

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - I'm so glad that you enjoyed playing with the stamps!! This is just so sweet! I love the way you've made the windows and the sparkle on the bubbles! Lovely!

Birthday list noted :)

Savitri said...

Adorable!! You did a great job with the sketch!

Andrea M said...

Oh Buffy!!! This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! WOW! Love the portholes! Great take on the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

Lisa Elton said...

Hi Buffy...I'm new to DeNami challenges! Yours is my first peek at the other cards. What a great job you've done,love it!!!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute! Love the portholes :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Super duper cute ocean scene! LOVE the portholes, your freehand drawings, and the sparkle you added to the bubbles!!! GREAT work!

Tina M said...

That is so creative and adorable!

Hedgehog Reader said...

What a creative card! Love the portholes especially - so cute! :o)

Sheryl said...

So impressed that you drew in the seaweed and fish! Love the smiley face through the porthole. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...