Tuesday 7 June 2011

Anne's 21st Birthday

I look back and it seems like only yestarday Anne was this tiny little monster getting up to all sorts of mischeif.
When did her 21st birthday sneak up on us!!!!!!!! Dear god I'm getting old...lol

This is the card I made her for her special day, I based it around two challenge, CR84FN colour challenge #31 and the Card Patterns sketch challenge #118
 







 I had these floral papers in my stash for months and wasn't sure how to use them til I saw the challenges.

I then cut them to fit the cream card blank, with the leftovers I die-cut the scalloped embelishment and punched the frilly border with a martha stewart border punch. I aged the edges with corresponding inks, added pink pearls to the flower centres and stamped her name and age on the card.
So a nice girly card for my very gothy daughter.......lol

Buffy x



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely lovely for a 21 year old! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Heather Rogers said...

What pretty papers. They are perfect for the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is gorgeous !!!! love the design and you have perfected the colors .. hugz x

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - this is lovely, those papers are perfect for our colour challenge! The layout is super too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! That flower looks awesome! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Kristii said...

What a pretty card!! It's perfect for your 21 year old for sure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...