Thursday 30 June 2011

Been busy without broadband

My broadband is still playing silly beggers. So I have been quite consumed with card making.
Here are a few of my recent makes




I used my Stampin Up and Waltzing Mouse stamp sets, some green paper that was free from a mag, orange paper from my stash and orange distress ink (I can't remember the colours name)



For this I used Stormy sky distress ink, Waltzing Mouse stamps-Irish Blessings and Say it with Style, and some blue paper I've had lying around for years.





Here I used SWALK and Waltzing Mouse stamp sets, paper from the spring collection mag and a few pink pearls.











The adorable free Tatty Teddy stamp and Waltzing Mouse Say it with Style and Irish Blessings, Brushed cordouroy distress ink and again paper I've had for years.










All with corresponding ribbons

Well, I have to go now as my daughter and son-in-law-to-be are starting to argue.
So home I go and pray to the god of broadband to restore my connection.

Buffy xx

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I hope you get the broadband sorted soon. However, you've certainly made good use of your time. This is a great set of cards. I particularly like the Tatty Ted card!

Tracey said...

Wow Buffy, you have been busy. Hope to see you tonight at dabblers. Tracey x

Sue said...

Brilliant cards Buffy just shows what you can achieve without broadband hope you are ok as you didnt make Dabblers Luv Sue x

Vicky Hayes said...

What a feast for the eyes Buffy! Good luck with that broadband issue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...