Sunday 6 February 2011

Missed the close date

After working hard to create a card that met the CR84FN13 challenge colour choice, I go and miss the closing date, so frustrating!!!
Ah well, here is what I managed to come up with:

I used brown script paper I had on my computer for the background, a dark red paper from my stash which I cut with nestabilities "deckled mega rectangle" and the edges aged using distress ink. Turquoise blue flower.


The sentiment tag I found on the canon scrapbook website, there is a large selection of downloadable images and even a few papercraft projects. This tag did not contain the words, these were a stamp I had lurking in the bottom of my stamps box, that I inked up with Momento dew drops "Bahama blue", which worked very well with the tag colours.

I'll be back in a bit with another card created with my new Polka Doodles stamp set.
Buffy x

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Buf!!! Never mind - it's a lovely card - strong, vibrant colours and I love the turquoise flower!

Check out the colours on this week's challenge! Scrummy!

Sue Lelli said...

Buffy, so sorry you missed the deadline! I hope you can play with us this week. I'm just glad you posted this card so we could see it! LOVE how bold and vibrant it is! LOVE the text background and the bright turquoise against it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...