Wednesday 16 February 2011

Purple flower haze

Here is my attempt at the Card Patterns sketch 102 challenge. 
I have enjoyed making this one as I know the lovely lady I work with is going to adore the colour scheme I chose.

This is the sketch they set:
A lovely simple sketch with a million possibilities

But this was how I envisioned it.


Sue loves all shades of purple, so I decided to limit the use of colour. The stamps are done in Momento Grape Jelly, then using a piece of cut & dry I frist highlighted the edges with Angel Pink. I followed this by dragging  the tips of the sections with Lulu Lavender.














I used a small scalloped circle cutter and pink/purple tissue paper to make the flower, which is fastened in the centre by a pearl brad.
In the top lefthand corner I placed two papermania glitter gems.

Back soon
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Morning Buffy

This is absolutely beautiful - love the colour :) Really pretty flowers too.

And I have a little something for you over at my place, do drop by to collect!!

Hugs, Deborah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...