Wednesday 9 October 2024

Fur or Feathers

 Hello my lovelies,

Over at Fab'n'Funky challenges the new theme is.........

Fur or Feathers

yes any furry or feathery creature will do as you feature

(Ooow sneaky bit of rhyming there)

This was a true dilema for me, so many stamps (20yr collecting), so much choice, what is a woman to do....................

WINTER SCENE......

yes that's the answer 

a wintery scene with wintery creatures....Hmmm

yes absolutely perfect idea...



The surrounding colours had to be light enough to make the robins stand out, and I don't think I did too bad a job.

I didn't blend the leaves quite as well as I could have, but I don't think it's bad.

Stamp - FTLS Robin's Beautiful Bouquet

Inks - Momento tuxedo black, S.U. ceertainly celery

Punch - S.U. Oval 1.75"

Pens - Promarkers:-

           Robins - Oatmeal, Burnt orange & Cocoa

           Boot - Denim blue, Twilight sky, Tan, Moss & Ice grey5

           Flowers - Apple cider, Moss, Budding rose & dusky rose.

Bakers twine was from stash (unsure of how long ago???)

Simple layering technique to build the card.

Remember to drop by and share some love with the wonderful DT's

Back soon.........

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...