Wednesday 11 September 2024

Back from summer break with a special

 Hello my lovelies,

I hope you have had a wonderful summer. We are back from our summer break over at Fab'n'Funky challenges and it's our 600th post. YES 600th!!!

 And you know what that means, a special post has a special prize.

Yes prize time again, and what is the theme I hear you ask.....well.....

Birthday/Anniversary

Yes we want to see your lovely creations related to birthday or anniversary.

Now I have a favourite computer game and that has a server (multi-player world) which is called Rusty Gears. Now I have not been invited to the Rusty Gears server and I'm not sure my little laptop could cope, but I still love watching the players who are on there. They are amazing builders, so creative.

So I have made this birthday card in homage to those lovely gears


 I had forgotten that I had been gifted a metal shim, but I stumbled across it and remembered a TL die I had been eager to use. This beautiful stepper card die. The gear dies are from a variety of makers.

The other thing that helped inspire this card were these


 So it was a lot of messy finger fun, but I'm pleased with the results

A little rough up and hey presto, slightly rusty gears.

We would love to see you over at the Fab'n'Funky challenges HERE

Please visit all our Fabulous DT's and leave them some love.

Back soon with more crafty shares and maybe some nerdy fun.

Why not check out the Rusty Gears shinanagans - HERE

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's a stunner Buffy! A great design, love all the gears.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...