Wednesday 19 June 2024

Anniversary

 Hello my lovelies,

Well what can I say..........I'm just an old romantic.........

Anniversaries mean a lot to me and over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we are celebrating them.

It can be a wedding, work, or whatever anniversary, just let your creativity go.

We are celebrating 37yrs of togetherness and 32yrs of marriage. And YES we have driven each other grey LOL.

I was digging through my digital background papers when I came across this lovely blue one and knew it was perfect .

It's a very simple card but it was made with love, and that's what counts

Pop over and leave our lovely DT's some well deserved love.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts

Buffy xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely card, a beautiful paper, with a lovely sentiment, and yes! Made with love. Happy Anniversary. x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, what a lovely shade of blue.
Liz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...