Wednesday 27 December 2023

What Fun

 I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas day.

I had geat fun, I got a video whatsapp from my granddaughter (technically from my daughter) wishing me merry christmas and thanking me for her presents. So that was lovely.

Youngest daughter and I also started a new christmas tradition, PANCAKE breakfast. Yes pancakes, smothered in butter, maple syrup and topped with fruit. 

Sorry forgot to take a pic but just imagine...........fluffy pancakes stacked 2 high............maple syrup drizzling over the edge.........and.......big beautiful blueberries & strawberries sitting majestically on top....

....oh no, I'm hungry now.......lol

I got Lego for christmas, yes Lego.

I know I know, that might sound unusual but as well as loving Lego.....I'm also an avid gamer. 

One of my favourite games is...............

It's an exciting post-apocalyptic open world adventure game 

I know you are now wondering what this has to do with Lego..

 

.....WELL....

 

Lego have special edition kits

 

And 


 I GOT A TALLNECK!!


 This is one of the very few passive beasts in the game, by climbing this huge machine you get map information as well as a great view of your surroundings.....it is so majestic.

 

 And of course

 

 I had to build it, (in between cooking the christmas dinner), with my youngest helping, naturally.

WOOHOO

Climbing up the Tallneck is the Heroine of the game, Aloy

But you know I had to personalise it 
 

by adding figurines of myself & my hubby's (no, not specially made figures

This will now take pride of place on a shelf in my living room for all to see. It was such fun to build.


Well I better get back to being inventive with all this turkey....LOL

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...