Wednesday 29 November 2023

Snowmen

 Hello again

Oooow it's turned a bit nippy here, which is quite appropriate because

we are building 

 

SNOWMEN

(Snow people if you prefer)

over at Fab'n'Funky challenges

so without further delay here is my simple creation

Another one of my WMS stamp sets (I do miss WMS),  with pale blue and white cardstock and light blue gems.

Snowmen were cut out by hand andmounted using 1mm foam pads after the snowflakes were stamped. Then the gems were added

I hope you are all well underway with your Yuletide preparations, I won't lie I'm slightly behind schedule this year.

Although I have got a few dozen christmas card made and I will start posting them this week, just to gaurantee they all arrive in time.

I actually received my first christmas card yesterday.

Please remember to visit all our lovely ladies and leave them some good vibes, HERE

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


3 comments:

Chris said...

Snap! I received my first Christmas card yesterday too! Same people are the first every year for as long as I can remember...always before December, they obviously like to be well organised!!
Cute snowman card, lovely clean design.
xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Buffy, cute snowmen.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your snowmen and pretty background on this lovely card Buffy. I'm glad to say all my cards have gone out, presents packed, I just hope I've remembered everyone and don't get cards off people I've not sent too. Good Luck with everything.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...