Wednesday 22 November 2023

Wooly jumpers Season

 Hello my lovelies.

I wonder when our weather will finally make up it's mind. Which bring s me to......

Sweater Weather

Yes that's right the Sisterhood of Crafters is celebrating snuggly jumper weather.

Oow, a hot cuppa and you wrapped up in your favourite jumper, what more could a you ask for...


 I dug out my wonderful WMS Nordic winter stamp set

Ink - S.U. - Not quite navy, Olive green, crumb cake, sahara sands & cherry cobbler.

Cardstock - White & S.U. Demin

Please remember to go over and leave some love for our lovely DT, HERE

We really enjoy seeing all your entries.

Well back to making out some christmas  wrapping paper.......

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

4 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

It DOES look like wrapping paper...and I LOVE IT! Very cool stamp, never saw this one before. Hugs!

Bonnie said...

What a fun way to color the stamp. So perfect for the challenge and season.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous with wonderful stamping, love your colour choices and stamps. A Super card.
Faith x

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome! Beautifully crafted my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...