Wednesday 3 May 2023

Wings

 Fabulous day are Donington park race track on Sunday. I do love old cars, some were over 100 yrs old (yeah modern cars are lucky to last 10yrs....) 

But back to why we're really here.....CARDMAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over at Fab'n'Funky challenges the new theme is 

Things with Wings

Note that very import first word "Things", so drag out your dragons, poke up your pixies or wrestle your robins, wings are what matter.

I thought I'd use this opportunity to used a new (ok, sat at back of stash unused) stamp and get my Xmas card collect increased.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


2 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful start to your Christmas cards Buffy, such a lovely stamp.
My O/H is a car freak- loves classic and vintage cars - attends every show in the area, I think he would have loved the one you visited.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card, love your colouring.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...