Wednesday 31 May 2023

One Layer CAS

  Hello my lovelies, haven't we had some great weather over the bank holiday.  It was so lovely I almost forgot to write this post!! Let's face it who wants to stay in when it's so beautiful outside.

But over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges we've all braved the indoors so we could bring you a new challenge, picked by yours truely.

One Layer CAS

yes a single layer card with minimal work. I know lots of people struggle to stop themselves when it comes to creating a card but you must.

I know you can do it, I believe in you. I believe you have the willpower, NO, I know you have the willpower to restrain yourselves.....

If I can do it then anyone can.....I have faith

But let's get on with the important thing..........CARD..........

I hope my little creation will inspire you

I'm not going to lie, it was difficult to stop, so many cute things I wanted to add....but then I looked in the mirror and said 

NO, YOU CAN'T ADD THOSE EXTRA FLOWERS

So I added so glossy accents instead.

I used plain white cardstock to create the A5 card, a couple of lovely FTLS stamp from my stash, promarkers and of course the glossy accents liquid. 

No ever said a one layer CAS can't pop.

And doesn't it just give it that little something special

I'm looking forward to seeing everyones creations.

Hugs and Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous! Perfectly CAS and I love the use of glossy accents to add that little extra something without cluttering the design.
Wish the weather was as good here- most of the country has had sunshine and warm temperatures- it's been overcast here with a cold wind for days.
xx

Pat said...

Lovely CAS card Buffy, great image.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...