Wednesday 19 April 2023

April Showers May Flowers

Now, let's get down to the serious business.....Card-Making!!!!!!!!!

Over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we have a fun theme for you

April Showers bring May flowers

Yes we want to see creations with Umbrellas and/or flowers 

And considering the weather we've been having here it is not impossible to visualise umbrellas

I really enjoyed making this one......we all need a little colour right now

These adorable little umbrellas are from my TL advent calender and so are the wellies.

The rainbow paper I've had in my stash for a few years now...(honestly not sure how long) and yes the flowery paper underneath the stand was my original plan BUT rainbows!!!!

(Ignore the messy room in the background, I desperately need a tidy up....)

Head over to Fab'n'Funky challenges and share some love with our wonderful DT. We always love seeing your creations.

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...