Sunday 12 March 2023

Retro living

I wonder how many people remember the fabulous styles of the 80's? 

Ah those super sexy mullets and powerful shoulder-pads. No? Mix tapes?

Maybe you're inspired by lovely Georgian dress, or Art-Deco.?

Well whatever it is that takes your fancy, we are having a retro/vintage theme over at

Fab'n'Funky challenges

Yes we are celebrating all things from the past.

Personally I'm quite the fan of a good mix tape, hell we still own several.

I made this using one of my fabulous "for the love of stamps" set - Retro, so funky holographic cardstock (that I totally forgot I had) and of course Promarkers.

I have also been busy making grandbab a cut little Pokemon for her birthday

A lovely little Squirtle

I kind of gooffed, she's really into Bulbasaur and Piplup. But it was fun to make.


Any hooo, please go check out our lovely DT ladies at Fab'n'Funky challenges (link up above) and leave them some love.

Well I need to get back to working on my competion quilt......sooo nervous...

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...