Wednesday 8 June 2022

CELEBRATIONS

 What a wonderful long weekend  filled with celebration.

 Which leads me nicely to the new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky challenges....

This time we want...........

CELEBRATIONS

Share with us your celebrations, be it birthday, christenings or like me anniversary.


Somehow my husband and I have reached our 30th wedding anniversary

(no we don't know how either 😜)

And naturally you have to have a celebration for that......so.....INVITES!

According to the wedding anniversary chart 30th is pearl and the colour green, and of course being a little bit of a traditionalist I incorporated them into my invites.

I used pearl white pearlesant card for the numbers and flower (unfortunately the camera didn't pick it up), green on green for the main card and a lovely floral paper from deep in my stash.

If I remember, I will make a tiny video so the gorgeous pearlesant card can be seen in all it's glory, the sheen is magical.

Nearly finished another dress for my granddaughter, so will share that with you soon.

Ankle is on the mend so back to geocaching soon to.

Enjoy our new challenge and don't forget to leave our lovely DT's some love.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful anniversary invites Buffy, congratulations on your 30th. Glad to see your ankle is improving. Take care.

Pat xx

Valerija said...

Wonderful projects. Love the dies you have used.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...