Wednesday 2 March 2022

Dies or Stencils

 Good morning,

This week over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we want you to use

"Dies or Stencils"

or both

My great nephews 4th birthday was my inspiration for this card



I dug out my old Waltzing Mouse stamp set - Half Pint Heros.

First thing I did was make a 6x6in card and add a back topper (5.5x5.5in)

 

Cut white cardstock 5x5in, using Imaginations Starry trail stencil and S.U.Bashful Blue inkpad to create a background



Stamp rocket onto the background


Personally I like to have a scrap of card to check the colours before I start colouring in.






And here is the finished card

 

Plus I stencilled the insert


Happy crafting

Hugs & Happy thoughts 

Buffy xx

3 comments:

Pat K said...

Super card Buffy. Love the tutorial. xx

Chris said...

A fun and cute card- perfect forr a little boy and I have to say that you do a brilliant step by step tutorial!
xx

Ginny said...

such a cute card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...