Wednesday 16 February 2022

Birthday

 Hello my lovelies,

Our new challenge at Fab'n'Funky challenges is.......

"Birthdays"

Yes we want to see all your lovely birthday wishes,
it can be for any age as long as it has the theme
 

If your anything like me February and March have lots of birthdays, 2 of my kids, 2 in-laws, 4 friends, 3 friends kids (they call me aunty...shows my age).

Here is my little creation

First I stamped the balloon & made a mask. Once I placed the mask I then stamped the clouds.
Then it was just a case of colouring in the balloon and characters.
 
Remember to visit all of our lovely DT and leave them so love...here
 
 
Stamps - WMS Half Pint Heroines
Background paper - Neighbour wood by Helen Cuppleditch
Inks - SU Bashful blue & Momento tuxedo
Promarkers - Orchid, Plum, Dusky rose, Dusky pink, Sunflower, Tan, Chestnut, Poppy, Almond, Blush, Ginger
Freebie - Happy birthday die (cut in scrap of SU bashful blue cardstock)

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy x

2 comments:

Chris said...

A cute and fun birthday card Buf.
xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Buffy, great cute image and super colours.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...