Wednesday 5 January 2022

Keeping it Simple

We are back and raring to go for the new year at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

For our first chalenge of the year we are asking you to 

"Keep it Simple"

Yes simplicity is the key to this one,

think easy to do


I stamped straight onto the card, using subtle promarkers for a relaxed feel. 

Confession time - the sentiment was originally supposed to be on the card like the image, unfortunately it smudged. (I jumped when the squirrel jumped down onto my craft room roof) But rather than abandon it I improvised, a quick search through my dies for a label and hey presto.

Please visit each of our lovely DT blogs and leave them some love - Find links to their blogs  Here

Stamp - LOTV Lazy Afternoon

ProMarkers - alomond, blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, april shower, grey-green, tawny owl, caramel and olive green

 

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx


3 comments:

Pat K said...

Oh I love this image Buffy...super cas card. x

Chris said...

Such a sweet image, beautiful soft colouring and a lovely clean design, great save on the smudged sentiment too. I've lost count of the times I've managed to mess up the sentiment and had to stick something over the top! No squirrels though- I just can't stamp straight!
xx

Pat said...

Great card Buffy, sweet image.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...