Wednesday 19 January 2022

2 or more Patterned papers

 So we're here again

 
"2 or more patterned papers"


This got me thinking about which of my stamps I could use to make this interesting

I decided on my W.M.S Playful Pinswheels stamp set.


And a few scraps of patterned paper from my stash.

To make it a bit more of a challenge, I made it turnable. I'd like to say spinnable BUT it's a little stiff and requires physical interaction.

And This is just what I hoped it would be


Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! Brilliant card Buf, what a great idea! I love it - impressed by the fact it actually turns too- well done!
xx

Pat K said...

What a fun interactive card Buffy with great colours. x

Pat said...

Great card Buffy, love the windmill.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...