Wednesday 21 April 2021

Fab challenge

Hello my lovelies, I hope you have had a GREAT week and you are ready for some more sharing.

So here is Fab'n'Funky's challenge offering

Our challenge this week is 

NEW

optional-change it up
this weeks theme is all about new, so babies, homes, jobs, etc. 
(Optional extra - try one colour scheme but for both 1 male & 1 female version.) 

I decided to colour-in my chosen stamp with the same colours, I then based all the backing papers and accessories on those colours.
So the Prams are coloured in using ProMarker colours March Hare, Tawny Owl & Olive green, with slate on the tyres. The backing papers were from the same collection (can't remember the name 😔) with a muted colour palette. 
I also used a woodgrain textured paper, minimising its use on the feminine version. 

Stamps - WMS sentiments & FtLoS New arrival
Ink (sentiments) - SU Olive green
Corner punch
Wooden gems 

 All our lovely DT always appreciate a visit - HERE

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...