Wednesday 5 May 2021

Sunshine at Fab'n'Funky #522

 Hello

So this week over at Fab'n'Funky we are looking for


Sunshine Colours

I had great fun using stencils for this creation. (Stencil I forgot I had 🙈)

So I started with the lightest colours 






I bought these a little while ago and I am really enjoying using them, "finger ink blending brushes", I find they are much smoother than the foam finger blenders and they don't breakup like foam does.


And of course I label them after use, who wants to cross-contaminate their blenders 😉



For the narrow branches I used a good old fashioned cotton buds

 Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.

The finishing ribbon was simply put on using double-sided tape.
Just slowly worked my way round the corners, folding them at 90degrees to produce a neat 45 degree angle.


Please leave the lovely design team some love and go have some fun.

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning Buffy, such a delicate finish, love the ribbon edge.
Faith x
PS as I don't get news of a post on your blog, I am far behind with commenting. Thanks for your lovely visit to my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...