Sunday 14 June 2020

Busy little Bee

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you are all doing well. 
Here in Britain the weather has been doing it's usual chop'n'change. Was nice to get a few rumbles and a couple of flashes of lightening.

I have been enjoying some game-time, I decided to get back on my Horizon Zero Dawn
and see if I can finally complete it. My youngest says I can't have the new game till I finish this one. 
What she didn't tell me was the new machine monsters, Fireclaws, that are nightmare fuel to battle.
BUT, I am in no hurry to get a PS5 console so it really doesn't matter.

I have made Mawgan a little amigurumi bee, not sure why she wanted a little bee but why not.

Well I hope I've made you smile.

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Valerija said...

That is gorgeous!
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...