Wednesday 6 February 2019

Say it with Numbers

What a very busy weekend, so many birthday cards to make, so many arrangements to book.....ooo shattered.

But lets get to the important business, we are having a play with numbers over at


With a Number
(yes we want to see you work those numbers)

I have had so many number cards to prepare this week.....aaaaaaarrrrgh. 30th, 40th, 25th and 50th
Who gave these people permission to do this????😂

It took be a while to decide which one I wanted to share with you, then I realised a couple of card still haven't been handed to the birthday people just yet....So
 This card is actually for my son, yes son. He loves foxes and I had this lovely stamp set from Hunkydory "For the love of stamps" collection. I like these type of stamps because it give me the opportunity to create a scene and colour it in my own unique way.
( I was quite tame this time)

Please pop over to Fab'n'Funky Challenges and leave our lovely team some positive vibes

Back soon with more sharing

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

5 comments:

Judith said...

he he - wrong week Buffy - but youre forgiven lol. I love that cute stamp and your gorgeous card hugs judith xx

Valerija said...

This is a beautiful card, love the colours and sweet image.
Valerija xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Buffy, love those super cute foxes.
Wendy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Buffy....love the cute image....Joolsx

Rachel Webber said...

Love this card, those foxes are just amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...