Wednesday 13 March 2019

Butterfly Flutterby

Firstly an apology, the other week I wrote my blog and thought I had hit publish, but alas no I must have only hit save.

We are preparing for spring over at Fab'n'Funky, so what do we want to see:

Butterflies
(You can use one or several, but make them the focus of your project)

I used white card for the die-cut butterfly, then coloured it in using promarkers and finished it off with some ultrafine cameleon glitter.

Pop over and view the lovely examples our fabulous DT have created for your inspiration. But don't forget to share some cheering thoughts.

Back soon
Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Butty...pretty papers and butterfly...Joolsx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...