Wednesday 16 January 2019

For a Child

Hello and Happy New Year

New challenges? New you? New........ Well I'll let you fill the blank.

Over a Fab'n'Funky challenges we have a New just for fun challenge for you. So this week we want you to create
"For a Child" 

That's right, we are thinking about the kids, so come along and show us your creations.

Without further ado here is my little creation

A young man I know is mad about football and his team have an interesting colour pallette.
The little die-cut footballs are from my TL advent calendar 2017 (I didn't manage to find one for this year). 

Please pop over and give our lovely design team some positive vibes.

Back soon with more showing and sharing

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super boys card.
Wendy x

Valerija said...

Love this card, especially love the cute image.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...