Wednesday 29 November 2017

Christmas is coming

Hello, so this week at Fab'n'Funky challenges we are preparing for christmas.

Our lovely sponsor this week is


For the following projects I have used the digistamp - Poinsetta candles
#
I started with a nice traditional colour pallette

































Red, green and gold, those wonderful christmas staples. And of course a die-cut poinsetta.

But then I couldn't resist shaking it up a bit


































I decided on a 2 colour pallette with a hint of glitter-gel pen.
I used:
  Ink - creamy caramel and brocade blue.
  Pen - denim and tan
  Die - Peach sorbet rectanlges
and a bow punch

Waiting in for the builders to arrive was quite inspirational.

Please pop over to Fab'n'Funky blog and leave our lovely ladies some festive vibes.
We always love to hear your comments and to see your fabulous projects.

Hugs
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Pat said...

Two lovely cards Buffy, I especially like your design in blue.

Pat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gosh Buffy, both of those cards are so lovely! Your blue and tan coloured one really appeals to me and I'm much more of a traditional Christmas colours girl usually. But that is so elegant and stunning! Both utterly fab creations though hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...